Monday, January 4, 2010

Fun with spam emails Pt 2

Here's another spam reply I sent. She actually wrote back to me, but it was very long-winded and she clearly didn't actually read what I wrote to her. Oh well.


From: rihard1922@webandmail.co.uk
Subject: for charity
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:58:27 +0000

Good Day
I am Rita Richardson, My Doctor have diagonised me cancer. I have decided to donate $4.8 million, to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband's effort to fund the upkeep of the less privilege.
Pls. respond: rihardsonz24@gmail.com
Thanks
Rita Richardson

------------------------------------------

RE: for charity‏
From: (xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com)
Sent: Sun 11/08/09 4:31 PM
To: rihardsonz24@gmail.com
How great! This is not only extremely lucky but incredibly ironic- I've been working on a device to give poor people cancer; not only would it help with overpopulation, but it would also (eventually) end their needless suffering.

This money you are generously donating will help me finish my research and will technically achieve your wish of assisting the less fortunate. Thank you so much!!!


Mr Miyagi

No comments:

Post a Comment